- This event has passed.
Black Lives Matter at School Annual Event
January 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Virtual event for Educators, Students, Administrators, and Educational Leaders.
The TABCO Minority Affairs Committee is hosting a virtual event for Educators, Students, Administrators, and Educational Leaders.
- High School Student Panel
- Starting Black Student Union or Diversity Groups
- Implementation of Year of Purpose
- Art Expression
- Racial Justice Instruction
Week of Action
- End Zero Tolerance
- Mandate Black History and Ethnic Studies
- Hire More Black Teachers
- Fund Counselors Not Cops
Registration is required to attend this event and is open through January 28, 2021.
During registration you will be asked to choose one of these options:
- Option #1 Meaningful Conversations About Race in the Elementary Classroom
- Option #2 Empowering Student Voice on the Secondary Level
- Option #3 Introducing Black Lives Matter at Schools Year of Purpose
In order to register for this event, you must provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your school, office, or group name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
You cannot edit your response so please make sure all of your information is correct before clicking submit.
Register here: https://blacklivesmatteratschool-jan2021.eventbrite.com
Please direct questions to Stacie Strickland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find that you cannot attend this event and need to cancel your reservation, please email Stacie Strickland at email@example.com so that your space may be given to someone else.
The link to attend this virtual workshop will be emailed to you in the reminder email the day before the event.